Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Nicole & Rob Levine Wedding

Last month during Labor Day Weekend, I had the distinct honor of capturing Nicole & Rob Levine's Wedding on Canvas at MingleWood Hall in Midtown:

The entire painting was done during the day and as the reception (with a few touch ups and varnishing a couple of days after). 




The Wedding took place on the left side of me & the curtain, so as the  ceremony went on I began roughing out the wedding Staging and combining it with the Reception and Stage area before the guest arrived.



Right before the Reception began I changed clothes (shorts and polo shirt do not go over well at a Wedding).  

I began filling in details and the people that were involved in the wedding. 


BEST WISHES FOR THE FUTURE NICOLE & ROB!!!!!!

THANKS AGAIN FOR LETTING ME BE A PART OF IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment